Thank you for signing up to our mailing list.
Leicester & Leicestershire, Irish Forum, Emerald Centre , Gipsy Lane, Leicester. LE5 OTB
Leicester & Leicestershire Irish Forum
L.L.I.F are here to support, advise and give guidance to all those who consider themselves Irish.
Supporting Irish Elders
• Help access and support: Social Services, Hospitals, Irish pensions and housing etc.
• Helping Irish Elders when returning to Ireland.
• Providing social opportunities.
• Helping to develop projects that support Irish travellers to create and run their own
• Helping to develop skills in both adults and children.
One to one support
• Committed to helping any person within the community who needs support and advice.
• Whether you are an Elder, Traveller or just arrived to attend university, second/ third generation or have just moved over – we can help.