How your support helps us:
Irish in Britain partners with cross sector corporate supporters to enable our health and wellbeing campaigns, resources, and advocacy to make a difference for our community. By building a diverse and vibrant alliance of organisations we can ensure a healthy, confident and well represented Irish diaspora in Britain.
As the national membership organisation for the Irish in Britain, we help build sustainability into our member organisations; promote healthy living; commission research; draft policy for national representation and progressive campaigns for issues that matter to the whole community.
Examples of our work here:
Green Hearts and Minds
How you can get involved:
Through a corporate partnership with us, your business can have a unique relationship with Britain’s largest Irish network.
Irish in Britain offers a bespoke platform for relationship building with key Irish constituencies with the opportunity to support our campaigns, policy events,
publications and national forums. We would be delighted to work in partnership with you to create a unique package to profile your company within a distinct and engaged diaspora network.
A partnership with Irish in Britain can deliver:
- Brand alignment – benefit through an association with the only national charity working with the Irish community in Britain
- Client engagement – Visibility within diverse networking events and access to national forums
- Staff involvement – opportunities for direct involvement with our campaigns to bring the partnership to life in a meaningful way
- CSR – complement your existing community investment activity with a targeted project
- PR – work with us to tailor a strategy to highlight the impact of the partnership
Please contact CEO Brian Dalton. to explore how a partnership with Irish in Britain could work for your business.