020 7482 5528
Thank you for signing up to our mailing list.
Irish Chaplaincy, based in Camden, is a leading and innovative charity that provides high quality services and support to excluded, vulnerable and isolated Irish emigrants. We provide free support to Irish prisoners across England and Wales, as well as a special project to improve the situation of Travellers in the criminal justice system. We run an advocacy and befriending service to elderly and isolated Irish in London and we have a general outreach to anybody who is Irish or of Irish descent.
We have an exciting range of volunteering opportunities:
1. Telephone Advice & Information line for prisoners
2. Data entry clerk (prisons)
3. Admin assistance– Traveller Equality Project office
4. Prison visitor– outside M25
5. Project Support Worker (Seniors)
6. Visitor/ Caseworker (Seniors)
7. Advice & Information (Seniors)
8. Project Development
9. Impact Management
10. Admin assistance– general
12. Social Media
These opportunities are ongoing and can be long–term or short–term. All necessary training and support is given, and you will have a chance to be part of an organisation which has been faithfully supporting Irish people in Britain since 1957, especially those in most need, and which is currently in a period of expansion and development.
If interested, please go to our website and click on ‘Become a Volunteer’