We have many successful clubs as members. They act as community centres and support a wealth of activities. They are high profile landmarks for the Irish in Britain. Most are long established, others are new purpose–built buildings.
These are important but complex operations, often run by dedicated volunteer committees.
Many clubs and centres face challenging times and we are here to help. Some examples of the areas we can advise on include:
- Premises – maintenance and management
- Business – everything from the practicalities of stock control to strategic financial planning
- People – supporting and managing employees and volunteers
- Governance – ensuring the Constitution is up to date and fit for purpose
- Legal compliance –such as licensing, Health and Safety
- Services –developing new services for all sectors of the community
If you are a Club or Centre and would like to access our support and advice please contact John Gradwell, Development Officer / 07962 567232