Irish in Britain Vacancy: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Vacancy for Chief Executive Officer at Irish in Britain, closing date for applications: 12 noon 23 February.
About the role
Irish in Britain is the only national representative organisation for the Irish voluntary and community sector in Britain. We provide a range of capacity building and community development activities for our member organisations and also engage with many people in the wider community. We play a leading role in ensuring that the needs of the most vulnerable within the Irish community are represented to the British and Irish governments and our policy and campaign work draws on research and intelligence from our member organisations to inform us.
We are now seeking a Chief Executive with a track record of achievement to build our recent successes and take us further along on our journey of excellence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable senior management experience in the voluntary and or statutory sector
- Proven experience of leading organisations with multiple stakeholders and relationships
- Demonstrable understanding of the funding regimes and the impact this has on the sector
- Proven understanding and experience of promoting equality in employment and service delivery
- An understanding and appreciation of the issues facing Irish people and other minority ethnic communities in England
How to apply
You need to:
- download and read the appointment brief and the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- send an up to date CV along with a supporting statement (no more than 2 xA4 pages) demonstrating how you meet the criteria as set out in the Person Specification and outlining why you are interested in working for Irish In Britain along with the completed monitoring form to email@example.com to arrive by 12 noon on 23rd February 2017
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 23 February 2017.
There will be a tour of the Irish in Britain offices on 8 March 2017.
Interviews will take place 10 March 2017.
Please state in your application if you have any commitments during the interview period that may coincide with these dates.