Who is involved?
Irish in Britain has been the lead organisation on delivering this project. We have worked with a number of partners and other welfare services to ensure that the network, information and support is responsive to and meets the needs of Irish Survivors in Britain.
Partners on this project have included:
- Manchester Survivors of Abuse
- Midlands Survivors Support Group
- London Irish Women’s Survivors Group
- London Irish Survivors Outreach Service
Other support projects that have been invloved include:
- Merseyside Irish Community Care
- Manchester Irish Community Care
- Coventry Irish Society
- Leicester Irish Forum / Emerald Centre
- Leeds Irish Health and Homes
- London Irish Centre and
A Steering Group of partners has helped in advising and shaping the project and consultations with survivors have influenced the choice of name, logo, colour scheme, and content of the website.